A New Year!

Monday 31 December 2007

In about 15 minutes or so, local time, it'll be 2008. A brand new Year!

It is at this time of the year that we look back at what we have achieved and experienced, and plan for the new year.

So, Looking back at some of the important events of 2007:


1) During my summer holidays, I've had a few trips with my family. The most memorable would be the trip to the port in my dad's car; it's something very special to me. Time here has made me feel closer to my family
2) Experienced a lot of stress due to final year project and studies, and consequently, learned how to better manage stress
3) Had a placement with Technip, experienced different working conditions and many things
4) Realised the importance of focusing my almost non-existant concentration, the beginning is always the hardest, and never think about other things when doing work
5) Played Final Fantasy 8
6) Got to know 3 very good friends


Allright, I have to move on because there ain't no more time haha!

Things to look forward to in the new year:

1)Graduate from University of Sheffield, with first class
2)Get a job in the UK
3)Travel Europe
4)Learn about life, live my life responsibily


That's all, short and nice. I can already hear the fireworks going off ^^

Goodbye.


And HELLO 2008!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yosh!!! work in uk huh... hmm.. but u'll hve to come back often ok?

Anonymous said...

hhmmm If I can manage it ^^

I don't plan to work here untill I retire kua... just get some money me thinks. And Experience.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger