Turkey Mania!

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Hello people!

This is just a story of me and turkey. As you all know, I took bath with a frozen turkey last year. Hahha! Fortunately, this year, that did not repeat. Instead, I got to defrost it in the plastic box I use to soak my clothes. I considered putting it in my room, but the tought of waking up in the middle of the night with the turkey missing is a bit scary... NNOOO!

ANyways, I left it outside my room, outside the toilet. Maybe that's the secret ingredient to make it tasty. Anyhow, I have buttered it (dunno if that's the correct term) and filled it with stuffing and lemon and tossed it into the oven (with Barry's help). I couldnt' take any pictures as my hands were oily and messy. There were blood and water dripping everywhere... not a nice sight. I did not really follow any recipe, just mix and match.. hopefull it'll come out alright. haha!
I did not do a proper job of stuffing it too.. lol! Scared no time ar...

Now, I'm boiling the neck and internal organs to make the turkey broth, for the gravy. I hope I'll remember to turn the turkey around later.. lol i don't want the turkey to be cooked on one side and raw on the other.. haha!

Anyways, I shall post pictures of the dinner later. I think i'd better go check on it now
Ja ne!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah! turkey running around..

imagine that! ghahahahaha!

Samuel said...

hmmmm... why u didn't use the Mr. Bean's style to prepare the turkey that would be really nice....

Anonymous said...

Were you really going to eat raw turkey in your sleep?

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger