No Title

Sunday 16 December 2007

Woohooo people!

It's been a while since my last update... here are some random pictures (again) which I took just to .. well.. post here. Seriously, nothing much. Oh, I wanted to take picture of the frost on cars but I kept forgetting. Taking pictures isn't exactly what you'll be thinking off when it's -2 C and sleepy. But, I'll try on Monday when I meet my supervisor.

Anyways, the holidays are here. Kinda. After the meeting with supervisor on monday and 2 more classes on Tuesday and Wednesday, there's nothing else till examinations. TIME TO REVISE!!!! YEOSH! I'm gonna just stay at home (or the libraries) this winter and study my brains out. I feel kinda excited about that already.

Anyways, here are the poorly taken pictures:

Ferris wheel in the city centre
Something.... something.. in city center... merry-go-round..
ugh.. blurred christmas tree

Light pollution. The sky was otherwise pitch black.

'
I am already starting to feel hungry, so I'd better go to bed soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the last pic... and when take pics rite, try not to have the light come in directly into your cam. it'll make the background real dark. unless tht's the effect u want. (the ferris wheels one)

Samuel said...

so nice eh... winter time.. haha

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger