Holidays have started!

Saturday 22 December 2007


Hello people! This bloody blooger picture update screwed up so I had start all over again. Anyways, The holidays have started! There are many things that happened, but I hadn't the mood to blog. I'll try now!

Anyways, last Sunday and Thursday, Barry invited us to his place for dinner! Very delicious! Here are the photos!

Wahh Stir fried pork with curry powder!

CHICKEN RICE! The rice was so nice I could eat it on it's own!

Shifu at work.

Wahhh so many nice dishes! WOOOO
Yea.. so many nice dishes.. I am feeling hungry as I write this T__T. We got to play Tekken at his place too! Wah nice game... no super power and all that, just fighting. THe moves are pretty realistic too! Nice game nice game


Well, moving on, yesterday, my supervisor called me early in the morning to inform me that the manuals for the FTIR is ready for collection at Beighton (which turned out to be a part of Sheffield.. Sheffield is really big!). So I rushed off, printing off the map from Google Map, I went to the bus station to enquire about how to get there. The guy at the information center gave me the information booklet of the correct bus, but told me to wait at the wrong bus stop.


I realised that as I read the information booklet at the bus stop..T__T. I was a bit puzzled... who should I trust? Luckily, an kind lady at the bus stop gave me the directions to the correct bus stop (although I did got lost and had to run around like a headless chicken before finding the correct bus stop)


Anyways, to cut the long story short ( I bet you guys are already bored by now) I managed to get there. And, here are the pictures!



That's Veolia's Material Recovery Centre! Cool.. I finally know where it is!

Some.. river/long kang.. probably river.. I've seen a few small streams (with name!) in Sheffield which looks like huge long kang in malaysia

This looked real nice in real life.

Woo I like these kinda views! Long straight road....

The branches of these trees were so thin they look like bulu.. here, you can't really see it... aih

Another picture.. but this sucks

I have learned that I have to squat down and take a horizontal picture in order to make it nice.. wuwuuwuwuw note to self.


Anyway, from one of the journeys back from Barry's place, I took this last photo. It was foggy that night, and the lights from the hospital made it look beautiful. In this picture it's just all foggy:



Anyways, that's the end of this post. See you next time!




4 comments:

nylus said...

y the second last picture sucks? i think its quite nice... better than the first railroad wan... just slightly imbalance...

Jun Xue said...

issit? Well i wanted to capture the long straight railroad... I felt the first picture is better cuz you'll immediately focus on the long distance at the end.. and the wide railroad converges in the far distance..

although the building at the side is a bit disturbing.

For the second one.. it feels so narrow all the way

Samuel said...

i think i should stop reading ppl's blog tat got food picture d la at midnight.. is making me fat.. lol :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm gonna update more pictures of food soon .. muahahha!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger