First snow!

Friday 4 January 2008

It's the first time snowing this year! I feel like it's snowing later and later... GLOBAL WARMING!

Nah.. Anyways, here are the pictures of the first snow this winter, in January. However, it's only very light snow, very small biji. T__T

View from my room
In front of house
Wahhh
WAAAAAA
Ok that is all. This Monday I gotta go Beighton again, to try use the Spectrometer. After that, I think I will do a little more work concerning my final year project, and then just concentrate on studies. YEOSH!
Tonight must try to finish reading tribology.
Jaa ne

2 comments:

nylus said...

hmm...looks like icing sugar on donuts... BIG APPLE donuts...
muahahahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

..... you are addicted to donuts man...

LOL

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger