Fancy dress party

Sunday 2 December 2007

Photos from the 70s' dress, celebrating hsin yu's b'day party:

I am hidding behind there. Crazy ppl with crazy dresses

ROCK ON!
Hhahah! I kinda look like a begger
Shaggy hair!

Oh yea.... we're so cool.. come join us smoke weed

Yeap pictures from the party. Too lazy to describre what we did, basically, as usual, I was dancing away all night enjoying myself without giving a damn about others. hahaha! I LIKE DANCING DAMNIT! (btw if you dance in a 70's club, you can do all those groovy moves and nobody would laugh at you.. SO FUN!)

Anyways, I might edit this post in the future for more stories... don't feel like talking now. Sigh. Depressed jun xue is back.

Anyways, thanks Kenny, for your uplifting words and advices everytime I am down. Thanks a lot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! nice 70s. and got sexy lady! haha! and ur costume is nice! i like tht hair! got flies inside ar?

Jun Xue said...

hahahah! ty ty,

hahah no flies fortunatly! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Heh heh....I think for once James looks cooler than you...wakakakaka.I miss your carefree life there man. My advice, enjoy it while it lasts, depression ain't the way to live your last few months as a student. Luv ya babe!

Jun Xue said...

Mark: Hhahah! Really? I feel that's still a compliment. Lol! Hmm true true. I don't wanna complain about how I wasted my University years. I must come read this comments when I am depressed. hehe! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hate to admit it but in the last pic.. you looked COOL.. O_O.

Maybe you should let your hair grow man ahahahahahaha !!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger