Moon, Dinner, Tekken

Sunday 23 December 2007

Yesterday night, I just realised that I can still see the moon from my room! Wow.. the light shinning into the room was so bright.. so nice! I missed the moon by just a bit if I were on the bed.. but still nice to see the ray of light.

Anyways, I found out that everyone slept at 5 a.m. yesterday. Hhaha! We all heard the neighbour's noisy party, and fire alarm T__T.

Ohh we cooked for Barry tonight, and while coming back, I saw the moon again, which was so damn big! I tried taking photos with my phone but failed miserably. Dang. Anyways, I cooked beef with pepper.. using packet powder of course! I've gotta start using them.. so many of them hiding in the cupboard. This time, I read the instructions clearly. The last time i tried using a packet sauce for fried rice, I added the sauce after I finish frying. It was when I threw away the packaging that I read the instructions: Stir fry the sauce with oil, then add meat. After that, add rice. T__T"

Oh, we'll be going shopping tmrw for our christmas dinner. I'll be in charge of the darn turkey. We'll be making salad, mashed potatoes, and leek with some white unidentified sauce. (Me and James tried this before.. we'll find out the ingredients tonight on the net.. then go get the ingredients tmrw). The dessert will be apple (something.. pie?), soft drinks, and ice cream (cuz Yvonne took back the weighing scales.. so I can't make pudding this time.. but I ain't complaining.. one dish is enough for me!) Waahhh so many nice dishes... I hope it'll turn out fine!
Barry's brother and friend will be joining us too. ohohohoho!

ANYWAYS, I lumped all the photos togeher cuz I am too lazy to sort them out. After this, we'll be going to Barry's place for some tekken. wahahahah!

YEOSH! GAMBATE! FIGHT TILL THE END!

View from my room.. that's the moon. Damn bright right! (although you can't see it clearly)
Blur photo.
Wahh look so delicious
Wahhh bah kut teh and vege!
UWAAHHH GOT SMOKE COMING OUT SOME MORE!

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger