Update

Saturday 1 December 2007

Hey all, no pictures unfortunately.

Just an update on my boring life. Anyways, I've wasted some time yesterday. It always happends on fridays. I will have to make up to it this weekend! STUDY! PROJECT! ASSIGNMENT!

Actualy, there's quite a lot of programmes today. Later, we're gonna clean up the house at 2. And then, at night, going to Hsin Yu's party. And I haven't bought the wig for it too. The theme is "Back to the 70s"... or something like that.. ahahah!

Shites.

Anyways, I've tried playing FF8 again, but I almost gave up on the card quest AGAIN. It's so hard.. thanks to the random rule. I can't select the card I want to lose to her. AND! Even after I lost to her, I've gotta make sure she goes back to Balamb. Or I will chase her all over the world, getting all the other stupid rules as well. Oh well.. I hate Random rule.. and the Wall plus/ wall same rules because I still don't understand them. hahahha!

I'll try to abolish the random rule. If that is done, I believe it will be smooth sailing ahead (although I will porbably have to restart many times to get her to go to the correct places). Aih.

Now, I'm cooking pizza and crisps. About time I eat them.. hahah!

Oh these few days have been pretty warm, so I guess it's gonna be very cold in a weeks time or so. That is my prediction.. hahah!

Ja ne.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno man.. luckily i was not in the toilet with u guys.. i am happility removing the greese away from the kitchen avoiding the SHYT. only the brave ones deal with that. deng =.=

Jun Xue said...

Lol hahahh wise choice man, wise choice... there's like damn loads of hardened shit at the toilet bowl.. hahaha! YIkes.. disgusting.. I don't even wanna think about it now lol!

At least it's all clean and sparkly now!

Anonymous said...

haha! you'll just have to close ur eyes, stuff your nose, and use ur hands!

Jun Xue said...

Hhahahaha! Luckily it was my house mate who did the shit cleaning!

nylus said...

y so kia lang wan...

Samuel said...

got so many programme still consider boring life meh??...

Jun Xue said...

Hhahahh very kia lang. We did nto wash since.... well.. since I came back.hahha!

Hhahah you don't find it boring kar? Well I dunno man... I feel sienz.. although got loads to do. Just no industrious mood. It comes once every 2-3 days.. the industrious mood.. then I feel so semangat and do a lot. Then it fades. And I feel sien. AIh. Weird.. life...

Samuel said...

aiyo.. they say guy oso got the thing call "period" ma... maybe the no mood to do things is our guys period lei.. :D

Jun Xue said...

HHMMM. Maybe. My mood swings every week. I will try change it! hehe

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger