Crazy timing

Monday 10 December 2007

Hello people. It's 6 a.m. in the morning now. You are probably wondering why am I up so early. Nope, you are wrong. I haven't slept yet.


Lately, I find myself unable to concentrate and do things I am supposed to do. I could only start concentrating when it's very very late. Or maybe after wasting lots of time.

Perhaps I think too much. Yeosh! From tommorow onwards, I shall go jogging till I feel too tired to think! Then maybe I can concentrate better. Sigh sigh. The more I think of it the more depressing it gets.. lack of concentration. Wargh.

8 comments:

nylus said...

sweat

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with you, dats a final year student's life..been there done that =P

Anonymous said...

Thanks =). I found out that James and Tad Song are also awake at 5 in the morning. Hahah!


But I spent quite a lot of time on.... stuff not related to studies.. how Yvonne, how!?

Samuel said...

procrastination rulz... haha...

Jun Xue said...

NNNNOOOOOoooooooo....

Anonymous said...

ahem... and hahaha... ganbade ne~~~~~

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahha

What does ahem supposed to mean?? lol!

Yea yea gambarimassuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

the ahem ar?? hahahahaha! dunno wo :p ... ask urself lor!!!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger