New Year!

Monday 31 December 2007

Soon, it's gonna be a New Year in Malaysia.

Time flies really. This year, I somehow feel sad that 2007 is over. It's so fast, holidays over, exams coming, project dateline...

What have I achieved this year? I feel ashamed to look back to my past. I can only look forward, to make next year better than this!

Next year, at this time, I would be working somewhere already. I wonder what my life would be.

Right now, I feel like I am in the middle of a transition state. After feeling so stressed and kinda depressed not too long ago, now, I am slowly changing.

I have learnt not to think too much. Not to worry about the past too much. Concentrate on the moment now, and what I want to be in the distant future.
Think Positive! It's a New Year!



Nevermind the crap, I wish all of you readers a Happy New Year!
A new beginning! Hope!





p/s: There seems to be no plan for tonight. No reply from friends. Leftover Bah Kut teh for new year dinner....LOL

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger