Europe Trip Part 4

Sunday 31 August 2008

This is the last part of the europe trip photos. The last 2 days of the trip. Not really many nice photos, as i was so knackered by then. Oh, the hotel was quite nice too, it has warmed toilet floors! Even the mirror is heated so that it won't fog. lol.



We took a river cruise (not sure if that's a river actually) around the city
One of the numerous bridges. It is quite rare for them to be take up like this to allow ships to pass through.

So many of these bridges!

Notice the small door down there. It's for the servants to enter in the olden days lol. Most of the houses have a sort of... err hook? to lift stuff up into the houses because the stairs are too narrow. I dont' have a nice picture of it.. I ought to go over my dad's photos.. maybe I might post them next time, but that's unlikely. haha

A building disguised as a ship. I think it's a museum of some sorts
A floating restaurant! We had a sumptuous meal there, but I think the food there (mix of chinese and indonesian) isn't that nice. Oh, I saw this restaurant in a movie not long ago! lol

We then visited a diamond..er.. cutting ..factory? lol.

The next day, we headed back home to London, right after visiting that diamond...factory ( I really have no idea what to call it, and I forgot it's name). Back to old Blighty!

The English Channel

I know this entry is rather dull, but I think I have a few nicely taken photos on the other 3 day trips which I shall post next time. Till then!

9 comments:

nylus said...

i looked at the first pic n i tot... wow... so straight.. the trees lined up by the river... lol...

the floating restaurant... hmm... its in one show rite? something like action pack show wan... rush hour or charlie's angel... tat sort...

Jun Xue said...

hahahh yea.. there seems to be a lot of straight roads etc in europe... and I think I saw the floating restaurant in one of the Young and Dangerous movies.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Nylus always so fast!! haahah! i wanna visit the floating restaurant!!!!

Jun Xue said...

Lol cuz she's often chatting with me.. aih.. this is what Final year students always do.. LOL

nylus said...

haha... cos i'm always in front of the comp...

Wai Loon Kwan said...

i'm the slowest... hahaha... walao jx... you really got thousand something pictures huh... how much did your family spent for the trip la???

Jun Xue said...

Yea thousand over pictures... How much for this trip ar... hmm about... maybe 700 per person?
Roughly lar,, cuz i didn't calculate the food and other extra expenses..

Anonymous said...

mind you, 700 is in Pound not RM!!! hahaha! (correct ar?)

Jun Xue said...

hahahah! Yea.. it's in pounds lol.. so not that cheap after all eh?

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger