Adventures of LJX

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Today was a bit of an eventful day. Early in the morning, I went down to Barry's room (he has already moved out) to get a box to pack my stuff. Everything seemed normal. I went out, tah pao-ed lunch, chatted with friends, listen to songs while packing etc etc.

And in the evening, around 6, I went down to his room to clear his stuff so that I can move my packed boxes into his room, to ease transporting it into the van when I move. That was then, I discovered a gaping emptiness in the room. THE TV AND PS2 WAS GONE!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

My first thought was, THEFT! MAH GOD. I mean, no one else has the keys to the house, and it was definetly there 2 days ago. I went up to James room to ask him if anyone came in to the house. Perhaps it was Barry? But, since he has already sold it to me, quite impossible. He don't even have the key. We went around the house and checked that everything was locked. It was! Everything was secured. There was no sign of any breaking in. But clearly the PS2 has disappeared. I tried to recall if I moved it. Impossible. Unless I was sleepwalking. Lagi impossible. James comfirmed that the TV and ps2 was there two nights ago. Perplexing. I decided to start locking my room's door at night.

Hariz advised me to find out how the thief managed to came in. I went around the house again. Nothing. And then... we discovered.. the front door, which is supposed to be automatically locked when it was closed, doesn't do that anymore. It seems locked, but a simple push could open it. All these while we thought we were safe.... apparently not. Hence forth, I shall use the other lock as well. Disappointed with our findings, I went back to my room and James said he will call the Landlord to inform him of this matter, as well as to ask for our deposits back. I decided not to move my stuff into Barry's room anymore, even the notes and paper. I was mulling about the safety of the house when James knocked on my door urgently.






Apparently, the landlord took the tv and PS2 because he thought Barry didn't want it anymore
T_________________________________________________T

....


........


SCARE ME ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know better. Keep my stuff in my room. Even all my worthless (to most ppl) notes. LOLX! MOAR ADVENTURES!!!

Anyways, about the pictures I took, yes yes... they will come. HAHAHAHA. Forgive me.

8 comments:

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nylus said...

fuiyo... damn happening...

Wai Loon Kwan said...

hahhaha! tak guna punya landlord

Anonymous said...

i got he feeling tt he was attempting to steal ^^

Anonymous said...

Make police report....then sue the fella....can wannnn......

Jun Xue said...

hahahaha so many comments here

LOL I think he should have told us (me) about it before taking it tiba tiba... scare ppl nia.. hahaha. Nvm, I have the PS2 back with me, but he forgot to bring the games.

Anonymous said...

TV le????.......Gave you back the games dy? Dude...i miss you...

Jun Xue said...

hahah yap gave back everything d.. come visit us !!! we all miss you too =(

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger