MOAR adventures

Thursday 14 August 2008

I'm stuck in my own room. Seriously. Somehow, I can't open the door from inside my room. The door handle is not working. So, I guess I have to wait for James to wake up and save me. lolX!

More adventures of JX! Stuck in his room! Nothing to do! Greats... this is fantastic!

Anyways, I plan to have a dinner with a few friends before I leave Sheffield. Hmm.. I'm just thinking of who to invite, since a number of them don't know each other. So weird hor.

What else what else.. ohh I'm now in the process of comparing my photos to my dad's photos. After that, I shall select the best few and post them on the blog. Hahha.. it took me a few hours to go through all the photos.

Hmm. I have resolved not to waste any more time (besides for the occasional gaming) but.. seems like I'm failling that. I couldn't sleep even thought I went to bed at 2 a.m. untill I saw the sky turn bright. I thought I would still be able to wake up when the alarm rings at 9.30, but.. it was already 12 noon. Sigh.

So.. just a bit more of stuff to pack. I don't think i shall pack my clothing.. yet. Hmm... i hate moving! It's like leaving the comfort of home to a new place, to live with strangers. argh.

Anyways, I shall ... do stuff now... compare pictures, since I'm stuck here. Ja ne!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

invite me!!

Jun Xue said...

hahahha sure!

Samuel said...

great.. stuck in your room is of coz a great adventure..

You can even launch an expedition to find the dust bunnies under your bed or maybe the monster insides the closet

haha:D

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger