Sights of England

Thursday 4 September 2008

Here, the last parts of my pictures. I compiled them from 3 day's journeys, in London, Chatsworth mansion, and York. I didn't put up quite a few of my parents' photos though, because they are quite shy (well.. I think so... since this blog is open to practicaly anyone with access to the internet). Nonetheless, enjoy ^^

The Tower Bridge

Balancing Act
Ask pigeon for direction
Victoria memorial
Gates
Flower or Fruit?

Lavender and the bee
Shades of colour
"I want a big bike too T__T"
Peaceful gardens
Chapel
WHAT!?
I'm heartbroken.. wuwuuwuww
The archway
Busy as a bee~~
A flower amidst a field

A straight maze
Sculpture and nature
Chatsworth Mansion
Slave-human doing the biddings of Master-Dog.
In motion
Ancient city
The shambles
The City of York



So there you have it. The last of my pictures. After this, I doubt you'll see any pictures for a long time. It's time for a new journey! A new beginning! An epoch in my life. Doubtless, I can't blog everything here, this is but a place to share bits of my life that are.. well.. open to public.

So, wish me luck! ^^

6 comments:

nylus said...

waaa... master-dog so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Love those flowers and bees. Especially the last pic, like those calendar scenery pics lol

Jun Xue said...

Hhahah yea quite cute.

Hmm yea, that's cuz I used vivid colour function to make the colours more vibrant. lolx.

Wai Loon Kwan said...

your father very yao yeng in your previous pictures... got the "wong fei hong" style...

cmeel said...

Very nice photos. Yeah... me too... i especially like the photos of the lavender and the bee and the yellow flower with the bee. Impressive professional shots, Jun Xue! :)

Jun Xue said...

Wai Loon:hahahah you think so? LOL I must tell him

cmeel: Nyahahhaha! Thank you thank you, now I feel so happy and proud lol! I shall endevour to improve my photography skills ^^

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger