Turkish Food

Sunday 17 August 2008

Hello Everyone!

Just came back from a dinner with former coursemates. Most of us are going elsewhere soon, so it's like a farewell dinner.

A friend of mine asked me to take some photos of Turkish food, so here they are =)


This is what I ordered.. but I can't remember the name!


This is their mixed.. kebab dish

This is delicious

They used some other restaurant's tissue... note the address

Most of the dishes use lamb.. but they are all pretty delicious. The spices they put, or the way they marinated the meat made it smell good. The stew is also quite delicious... all the aroma of both the spices and lamb are quite balanced.

I've finally finished going through my photos, and I'm about to post the first part of my journey in the next post and on facebook. I think I won't post it on friendster.. too much work. I'll just simply select a few out of 1.9 gig of photos.. but there's so many to choose from!


0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger