Mist!

Sunday 31 August 2008

Good morning everyone! I woke up a bit early today morning and this is what I saw! Mist! So thick you can't see beyond 20 metres! I doubt this is a normal occurance.. since I doubt Reading is elevated above sea level. Nonetheless, I am enjoying this! I read on the news that there will be very heavy rain today, I truly look forward to that thunderstorm! Perhaps it's the low pressure that's creating all these mist. I am tempted to go out now and snap a few photos, though I doubt I can get good pictures.. nevermind, we'll see about that.

Mist
Mist!

Yeap it's the view from my window.

Edit: According to the newsreader/newscaster, it's fog. I went out to take more photos of the fog but when I almost reached my destination, it started raining heavily T__T. Thus, no more photos here. Anyways, there seems to be yet another hurricane heading towards New Orleans and the it's citizens are being evacuated in preperation for the incoming onslaught of the storm. Looking at the video clips of those being evacuated, I think I would pretty like being there myself haha! Yea you might say I'm crazy, but I think it's rather exciting running for your life, or experiencing a Category Five hurricane =P.

Perhaps my thoughts would change when I'm really there (or own a house in the city), but for now, let me indulge in some fanciful daydreaming. By the way, it's not like I don't sympathize with the their predicament at all, just that... I like bein in an apocalyptical scene. Ok I think I'm contradicting myself.

Anyways, the rain a moment ago has cleared up the fog, and now it's dull grey skies as usual.

6 comments:

nylus said...

woh... if ur timing is correct... u post this at 7.40 am... o__O

Jun Xue said...

Yeap it is. LOL Changing my sleeping time maaaa

Anonymous said...

wow! Nylus even noticed that!!

and JX... it's no fun yo! unless your body is ready to sustain hyperthermia and have enough stamina to keep you working for some damn long time, else don't think of involving in these dudes!

Jun Xue said...

LOL actually I was thinking more of the escaping part, but well, that'll be quite exciting too! hahaha

nylus said...

yea... i notice things which ppl dun see n i dun see things which ppl usually sees... yea.. weird... errr... lol

Wai Loon Kwan said...

cool....

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger