Close Shave

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Just a moment ago, whilst I was watching some videos, the lights suddenly when off. James accidently tripped the circuit when he switch on the lights. So, we had to go down the scary basement in the middle of the night. Thankfully, I still have the two mini torchlights I got from attending the Exxon Mobil interview. At least, there's someone to follow me down. If I was alone, I would definitely wait till morning to get down there.. bbr..... scary place man.

When I came back to my room, I discovered a small stick sticking out of my sandals. I wondered how it got there. When I tried to pull it out, it wouldn't budge.... when I had a careful look I discovered it was a rusted nail! And, it has penetrated all the way from the bottom of my sandals! Thank God it didn't stab right into my foot. It barely missed my foot! I could feel it against my skin.... scary man........ So next time, wear thick boots when you're going down there :S

3 comments:

Wai Loon Kwan said...

wear safety boots...

wow, basement...now you can conduct secret experiment there d lo... groovy.....

Jun Xue said...

hahahah I dun have safety boots.

Lol no ar.. the basement damn scary wan.. like those horror movies.... complete with damp rotting wood...

You'll be half expecting zombies to spring out of a dark corner anytime.

Anonymous said...

The way you describe your basement sounds so fun. LOL. Time to shoot a short video there and get some effect. But you'd moved out already. aiks.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger