Some stories

Monday 7 January 2008

Hello people!
I tried using the spectrometer today.. quite a neat stuff. Something funny happened as well. All these while, whenever I imagined using the spectrometer, I would see a red laser light passing through the sample in the spectrometer. Then, as I was setting it up, it suddenly occured to me that human eyes can't see infrared radiation... T__T"

Anyways, here are two photos I took. I hadn't the mood to take the railway while I was on my way there, and when I returned home, it was already too dark.


It's so blueeee... One day I must try to use the photoshop to edit pics.
Nice light.
Anyways, I watched a few movies lately.
Blood diamond - Nice movie. Erm.. that's all I'll say =)
Flash Point - Nice action movie! Especially Donnie Yen's back slam! (erm.. dunno the name for it.. i think it's German Suplex? arr whatever) It's good to see some mix martial arts too! Especially those grappling moves! Story also not bad...
Fatal Contact - Again, nice action movie. Lots of action. The story also quite good! Nice nice!
Fighter in the Wind - Not bad movie, based on a famous karate master.
So if you guys want to watch martial arts movie, try the last three =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last 2 i din hear b4 one!! hahaha!!

both of the pic not bad... nice.

Jun Xue said...

LOL yea not very famous. I watched them in Crunchyroll ^^

Hahah is it? tyty.. i feel the first one too blue d. LOL

Esther said...

i prefer the second pic. but the place looks so dead la

Anonymous said...

hahaha it's the middle of winter mar.. of course no leaves and all that.. Lol!

nylus said...

ermm... i dunno whether you know this or not, but you can see the infrared effect through a digicam... you will see it as a purple light instead! so next time, get ur cam phone ready!

Anonymous said...

WOOO really!? champion.. I must try that next time!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger