No updates

Friday 11 January 2008

It's been a while since my last update. Well everytime I visit my blog (which I do a few times a days..T__T) I saw buttercup's message.. I should't be spending time here.. which got me right back to work (or, staring at the stuff without anything entering my brain cuz my mind is elsewhere.. it's hard to control man.. HARD)

So ... this is not really an update. hahah! Lazy to find photos to post here, and I did not take any photos recently as well. I've been staying in my room all these while.

On another note, I just found out that something is missing.. I only remember putting it into my bag and I definitely did not take it out of my bag since I came back.. so theoretically it should still be inside. Darn. This kinda stuff always happens to me. DANG... I hope I took it out again before I came back home. it should be.. SHOULD BEEE>>>>>


Anyways, time to do more reading. This sem's exams is more about memorising everything. Thus, GO JUN XUE"S BRAIN!!!! ABSORB EVERYTHING!

Ja ne

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger