I'll be back!

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Ughh.. I tried updating some photos but there seemed to be some sort of error..*grumble grumble..

ARNyways... Erm.. no pictures = no stories. Oh yea, I ate some expired mooncake. It seems like I survived (and thus unfortunately, still have to sit for my examinations) without even having any stomache. This proves the superiority of my theory of "if it smells good and tastes good, it is good" over common sense.

Well what else, I found the help files for the software and so I need not go to the lab for now. Today, I got the missing dll file and hopefully, I might be able to run the software without installing it properly.

I'm gonna meet with my supervisor tommorow (hopefully) so wish me luck. Suxxors, haven't really thought about what to discuss with him, besides the completed viscometer comparison matrix and the tiny bit of information i got about the software, and about why we use 4-20mA signals to transmit data T__T. Ugh.. I gotta do some research on the ADAC PCI Data acquisition board and how to use it to get data from the 4-20mA signals.. ugh.. WHY DO I NEED TO LEARN ELECTRONICS STUFF! I HATE E & E Engineering! Darn... *grumble grumble

Oh yea, I might not update for the next two weeks... gonna concentrate on my studies till I die studying or survive the exams. Hopefully former ^^""

Hmm.. time to start doing past year papers.

2 comments:

Samuel said...

lol... good luck dude!

nylus said...

ece sucks? tell me bout it...
after doing my internship, im even more confirmed that im in the wrong course n i just realised i hate ece so much... well.. too late...

all the best for ur exam!

oh.. n u should turn on d comments filter... abit mafan, but then u won't get spams...

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger