Finally!

Thursday 31 January 2008

Finally.

It's over!

No more exams till May/June. phew.... I really worked hard this time.. YEOSHHH! Now, I can only wait for the results.. hehe.

Hmm.. actually I wanted to write a lot but now I seemed to be at lost of words. (I thought I had lots of photos too.. apparently not lol)
Hmm I'll add the Imeem application later.. ahh.. there was lots of stuff which I planned to do after examinations.. phew... but now, I'm just relaxing.. gotta get some sleep soon, not enough sleep Sigh. Erm.. what else.. this is fast becoming a boring post.

I guess.. I just don't feel hyper after exams.

OHHHH I remmeber liow. During this examinations period, I realised something new about myself. I get hyper when I drink coffee. It made me wanna run around and just move.. hahaha! Not very good... I think I'm pretty hyperactive when I was young.. or maybe, still am. HHMMM I wanna practise dancing ar.. anyone gonna go clubbing soon?
hhahah!

OOHH i saw Su Ann in the examination hall today.. she was invigilating. Hhahah should have told me eariler.. thne you can pass me some notes during exams.. muahahhaha!!!

Anyways.. I'll think about what I wanna do now.. I feel like sleeping aactually.. tired... *yawns.
But I wanna game also. LOL! Suddenly, comics and drama and anime don't seem so attractive compared to when I was revising. hhhhmm...

Anyways, I'll try to blog more later. Sorry lar, no pictures.. I've holed myself up in my room for quite some time to study already... And no b'day celebration whatsover.. OOHH Chinese New Year is coming.. hmm I still haven't think of any dishes to cook..


OOHh I remembered something else to write. Barry and James cooked dinner for me for the past 2 days! hahaha Thanks man.... I'll return the favour. Oh.. forgot bout Tad Song's bah kut teh.. hehehe...

Kklar.. better end this post before I fall asleep in front of my comp.. See you!

My feeling now.

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger