Long overdue update

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Hello people.. I know.. this update is way overdue. Well.. I was busy.. entertaining myself. A few days of life without worries and concern is a sure panacea for the tired mind and exhausted spirit.


There are, fortunately, a few events to blog about so the posts won't be that boring. I shall split them into a few posts; past experience with blogspot has taught me not to try to post too many pictures in one post, for a simple error could render all my efforts wasted.


Alright, I shall not be so draggy and go straight to the point. First thing first, snow!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, there was a heavy snowfall on.. Saturday I think. Well it was quite fortunate for me because I went to Yee Huai's place to get my Final Fantasy VIII cd (yes I was at the end of disc three when I remembered that the rest of the discs are with her). When I went there, the sky was clear. At here place, I tarried a while, and soon it started snowing heavily. When I left her place, I think there was already 2-3 inches of snow. I tried taking a few pictures, but unfortunately, I suck at taking photos at night with camera phone. My camera battery just died, and I was in the process of charging new ones.



So, please don't blame me for the poor picture quality. My neighbours threw a few snowball at my windown in an attempt to goad me into a snowfight, but I was too tired and the rest of my housemates seemed uninterested so I just ignored them ^^.

Well, I should have woke up early to take more pictures when there's sunlight. It's a very nice feeling, waking up to find the whole city covered in white. It's like a magical transformation. Besides, since the snow melts rather quickly and it seldom snows here, the whole experience is very exciting (at least to me.. ^^)


Well, I guess you've had enough of the stories, so here are the photos:











The other posts will come later, so please bear with me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow looks awesome. I have yet to even touch snow.

Looks cold too.

Anonymous said...

u can try to find some snow there in those ice cream stands with machines... LOL.

yeah.. not bad those pics. got sunshine will be better! haha! ganbade!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger