Somewhat not as boring as the previous post's post...

Tuesday 26 February 2008


Hello people. I just found out that.. I need to refill the liquid nitrogen every 4 hours of usage. So.. I guess all my previous data are useless. Tmrw, I gotta find out where to get liquid nitrogen, dessicant, and learn how to use the ATR equipment... to teach the two form six students. Sigh... Must learn how to explain this weekend.

Anyways, me, Yvonne, Yein Shiang, and Tad Song went to the Chestnut err owl and otter.. something.. park.. for a "picnic'. Predictably, it was windy and cold. LOL! Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable trip. We got to Chinley by train (I just found out that everytime I travel to manchester airport, I have to go through Peak district.. LOL) and walked all the way to the park, which took us 2 hours (it was 3 miles away.... and we walked at a languid pace, taking pictures here and there lol!) Somehow, we did not lost our way, thanks to a helpfull lady in the post office.. wow.. she's really good at giving directions!

The park was really nice.. lots of cute otters! Damn cute! Especially the asian short claw otters... and there were lots of owls too! wow.. really cool man. Anyways, enough of words, here are some of the pictures, poorly taken because I was too tired due to insufficient sleep and walking long distances.



This would have been a picturesque sight in summer

Don't let the picture fool you, those Victorian era bridges are really huge and over-engineered!
Walking happily.. lol!
Large expanse of land



Notice the circle of trees in the middle of flat land.. I wonder what's there...

Beautiful cloud and sunlight
Bright light shinning through the clouds
A rare picture of myself..

Poor creatures... these guys are really friendly though
Cute little guys.. lol!
I like this photo a lot!

Long way home...


There's light!
Eating fish
This guy tried swimming into the pipe.. lol!
The cool owls... They stay so still and look so wise. lol!
A Tree.


Golden sunset
Craps. I noticed that some of the pictures are out of order. Darn.. I can only upload 5 pictures at a time.. oh well. Time to sleep. Till next time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...
Why la you coming back so fast?
Haven even bought a single issue of Playboy for me also!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'll try not go go back so fast.. haha!

Eh.. got the internet what...LOLX

Anonymous said...

yo!!! I like the pic where the two of their butts facing the cam! hahahha! so cuteeee.. kawaii ne~~

nice scenery.. just that.. lacking of sunlight.. wasted...

Oh i dun mean ur technique, but the sun itself.

Samuel said...

errr... if you really find it difficult to post picture.. try using blogging program like maybe post2blog..

it is much more better den have to login everytime you wanna post someting on your blog and you can also write your blog offline and post it up later on when you get to online...

Anonymous said...

LOL too lazy to reply here... kk
Buttercup: hahah yea I like that too.. didn't think it'll look so cute

hmm I think maybe have to play with the exposure and the focusing... lol.. that time too tired d try take photos.. and the clouds move quite fast too.. hahah!

Samuel: Ohhh... maybe i'll try. Just too lazy now.. hahah but thanks for the tip!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger