boring post

Thursday 21 February 2008

Hmm.. the Spectrometer is giving me weird results (and headache). AND I just realised that it should have been serviced... like.. 4 years ago. WTH. Well the peaks are at the same places.. but the overall transmittance is strange... Argh... how ar how ar how ar how ar how ar....

Good grief... will I kenna marah from my supervisor? All these while I tot the results are acceptable. but now.. Sigh. Is it too late to get a new one? Sigh.. how will I get around this problem.... I need to get good grades for my FYP!

Unexpected things always happen to me. Things I expected and planned for, never comes true. Isn't it weird? Worse, i hate it when things don't go as planned...

Hmmm on another note, I still can't get rid of my bad habits, strenghten my discipline. Why am I like that? I can already imagine the response... you have to change yourself! There's so much to change... I feel like a failure in many sense. Whatever it is, I am just not good enough.. unable to live up to expectations.

Rant rant rant*

When I look at this post, I know I will be asked to think positive. Sigh.. that's taking away my freedom to complain. This is a viscious cycle.

lalallalala
*shuts himself from the world to escape into fantasy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude.....when i look at your blog, I can only offer you one bit of advice....which is...."think positively man"...muahahaha.

Dr Chin once told me..."be optimistic, dun be pessimistic." Therefore I am imparting this priceless piece of advice to you, my breakdancing, pianoplaying, finalfantasying little buddy...

Cheerio lad...

Samuel said...

I hate spectrometer as well!!! argh!! is also giving me a headache here....

T_T

nylus said...

whoa..4 years ah... ish ish ish... last year i got one DSP subject, the FPGA board rite, nobody played with it for 2 years edi, and nobody in the whole uni knows how to use it... zzz...

ok, totaly irrelevant... well.. go complain to ur super la, y never service wan... not you fault rite..

Jun Xue said...

To Mark^kohh: Hahhaha! I know.. priceless advice =) I need a dose of it once in a while^^. Thanks maaaannn!!

To Samuel: LOL you are dealing with spectrometer as well? Studying composition of oil kar?

To Nylus: DSP = FPGA = unknown terms... LOL! Yea.. Today I found out that.. still not TOO BAD.. but.. stilll a bit cacated. So.. after talking to supervisor see how ar... lolx...

Yea I will go and complain...Well I should have err.. found out a bit earlier? Scared wasting my precious time only.... hhmmm..
Well, at least I don't think I'll get nightmares about my FYP tonight.. ahha!

Anonymous said...

Dude...
4 years old spectrometer and you're still using it without servicing it?

As for the planning, we would have to follow the wise words of Sam the crap talker...
"Spontaneity is always better than routine"...
Hahahahaha...

Samuel said...

That phrase is definitely not by me... I am a routine guy!!

Samuel said...

Btw... I had to use spectrometer and NMR to analyze my oils and fats sample...

and with my uni only have a few of that machine... sigh

need to wait like whole year for my turn to get the result.. and my semester only last for 5 months max!

haha... the ~whole year~ thing just an exaggeration :D

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger