CNY celebration in Sheffield City Hall

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Last Monday, I attended a CNY celebration thingie in the City Hall. My housemate invited us to go, and at the last minute he was informed that he has to perform T__T. So, I gave the extra ticket to Su Ann. Noisy, noisy Su Ann.

Anyways, moving on, the performances were quite good. For the first time, I saw the Traditional "Face-Changing". .. err the guy changes his mask very quickly. Without using his hands. GENGZ LEHHH.. Unfortunately, i was seated too far away so I can't record it. Other performances include some singing (wahh too high pitch man..) err.. only one musical instrument performance ( =(.. i was expecting more) and a few acrobatics which are so damn cool cuz the little girl and twist and turn her body so much.. wahhh... damn flexible.

Ohhh there were also little children performing.. and one of them is so cute! A little girl of no more than 6 years old I think.. she was struggling to keep up with the rest of the troupe... since her legs are so short, she had to run around quickly.. hahah very cute!

Cough cough.. ehem.. moving on.. ahhh another thing nice is that there were quite a number of pretty gals around.. wahhahahah! Aih.. I feel like a pervert, writing this here.

Cough^5. Erm.. Ohhh before it's too late...



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be fun in Malaysia.. lots of firecrackers, cookies, and delicious mouth-watering meals =D


I wanted to put some.. chinese new year wishes but if I translate it to english it will sound weird.


Somehow, I prefer the term Chinese New Year over Lunar New Year or whatever... hahah!

The Hall.

It's Wang Ang!

blury pictures =(

Anyways, thus ends this post. Erm.. The last post is just an update on my life.. and ranting about how Imba Omega Weapon is.. hahah!

Signing off,

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger