My life in Sheffield

Saturday 16 February 2008

Well, first of all, my specs broke! All of the sudden.... Fortunately, I have an extra pair ^^. I'm still in the process of getting used to it.

A more important announcement:

I HAVE FINISHED FINAL FANTASY VIII!

Finally, after so many years. My dream... to finish this game.. fulfilled. Ahhh.... the ending is so nice^^. I've played this for almost three years liow.. cuz I stopped in between. I still remember, there was once I played on my cousin's playstation... and somehow the save file got corrupted. I was at the end of disc 2 I think!

Anyways, I'm so happy I've finished it. HHmm.. looking back, I seemed to have achieved many things I wanted to achieve.. although not really very important stuff like studies, or work, or winning the lottery, but nevertheless.... things I've wanted to do for so long..

Ehem. Erm.. what else, oohh, school's started. Now, I'm getting excited about studying again. ^^.
Lots of stuff to do, as always, but quite fun.. lor... somehow.. that's what I feel. I'm gonna graduate soon... hhmm... scary thought.

Aiks. I've forgotten what else I wanted to write here. Ohh yea... remembered. But I'll leave it for next time. I'm beginning to feel sleepy. Oh yea, I just realised that I've failed to put up the link to Adelle and Wai Loon's blog last time.

Lastly, I'm preparing to start Final Fantasy VII. heheh.. I've just finished setting up the emulator settings. It's always nice to have something to look forward to at the end of a tiring day. I find that it makes me work harder.

Yeosh!

1 comments:

plastic heart said...

8 is my second favourite Final fantasy game. after 10. 7 is a close 3rd. whats your favourite FF game?

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger