Hello people

Sunday 2 March 2008

Hello people. No updates, cuz busy with many things. And about the spectrometer, if anyone of you are actually interested, apparently does no need liquid nitrogen. It's in the maintenence manual, but it's for the general equipment.. the liquid nitrogen thing is an add-on thing.. and I actually spoiled the cap trying to open it. LOL! But I pasted it all back to place liow, with lots of help from the friendly lab assistant.

Anyways, now it seems to be consistently failling the system suitability check. Gotta run more tests on Monday, then meet my supervisor as soon as possible. Aihness.. no? And oh I couldn't find the correct product number.. so I am reduced to guessing the material of the liquid cell window. Not really important actually.. but.. nevetheless..

Alright, Nuff of the boring stuff. The good stuff. I FINALLY STARTED FF VII again! Yay.. just started on Friday night.. after so long.. so long didn't play games liow.

FUn fun.. hehe.. Erm.. what else.. oh yea.. tmrw's a special day... My Birthday! I feel so unashamed announcing this to the world and hoping that everyone will give me presents. LOL just joking..
And oh, I finally realised the fun and importance of not having to plan your own b'day celebration. LOL!

Erm what else. Oh I cut my hair. Looks ok, so not gonna post pictures.

Besides that, nothing really interesting happening in my life. No joyous occasion or incident to talk about.

Oh.. my left ear hurts. DUnno why.. especially when I try to dig it. darn..

That's all folks!

1 comments:

Esther said...

maybe u listen to too much crap thats why ur ear hurts. ahahh.

maybe u dig too deep in la

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger