Happy mood

Friday 21 March 2008

Yeoshhhhhhhh....!
Here are some pictures, of the sky again.. cuz I didn't go out much.. you should be able to tell by now, that Jun Xue has little social life. yes. I sometimes don't see my housemates for days. I am becoming a loner more and more.. hahaha
Oh, I should have tried out my camera's picture effect.. like black and white. or that.. yellow colour.. ugh... sepia...

Woo cool effects





Becoming a geek actually.. lol. Anyways, concerning my final year project.. (I can hear many of you sigh... ) Got some consistent results, but it seems like there is little changes. Only 2 regions (if I consider the ATR results). So... in a way.. not fantastic news, cuz got less to write in my report. However, I'll talk to my supervisor and see what he has to say about it. Maybe it's time to start writing the report... I've got.. almost one and a half month left. (and 2 other assignments, as well as my studies, neglected.. )



That's what holidays are for ladies and gentlemen.. to catch up on your studies. T__T

After PMR, holidays never meant much to me... until now. I realised.. the importance of it. LOL!



Oh I've finished Gundam Seed... hhhmmm... so.. that's all. Nice ending to it. I've actually watched the sequel before I watched it.. ahha...



Ok. That's all. March bravely to the future.

2 comments:

Samuel said...

geek and nerd rulz... screw all others.. lol

plastic heart said...

is seed better than wing. I loved the whole peacecraft family story.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger