Birthday Pictures + Random pics

Thursday 6 March 2008

Hello People! These are some of the b'day photos I got from my friends. ERmm.. nothing much.. see my neat short hair.. ahhaha!

Enjoy!


Making wish ^^
With Hariz
Beauty and the....
Walk towards the light!
erm.. light?

Summer-like picture!
Nice or not?
Random photos in the lab.... taken while waiting for the spectrometer to scan
The lab...
Sunset.
There's a few more b'day photos.. will post once I got it from my friend.. and.. I guess that's all =)



7 comments:

nylus said...

mountain of sugar in 3rd picture *saliva drooling*

it looks like its always cloudy at ur place...

Anonymous said...

LOL it's britain after all.. what can you expect besides grey overcast skies most of the time.. hahahah!

Denise said...

yala very leng zhai already la! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hahhahahah

Thanks Denise.. =)
Lol!

Anonymous said...

the 7th pic damn blardy nice!!! and ur hair damn short man... compared to normal u. hahaha

Samuel said...

why your pics always bo ppl wan?? are you trying to portray something to us through those pics?

Anonymous said...

LOL thanks Kenny. I think so too lol!

hahahaha! I dunno.. I like taking picture of the sky or.. sights.. not people.. Unless we are having fun and making faces and stuff like that. I dunno.. that's just me.. hahahahah!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger