No title

Sunday 16 March 2008

Hello people. No pictures this time, feeling tired and lazy and there isn't any particular nice pictures.

Anyways, officially, the Easter "Break" has started. Well, I spent the whole day and yesterday night relaxing.. I guess that's break for me. I don't dare to let myself really relax cuz.. I will need time to start the engine back.. anyways, spent most of the time at home watching Gundam Seed, Final Fantasy 7, and plainly.. relaxing?

I guess.. to a certain extent.. not using my brain is relaxing.. hahahah! Tmrw tmrw... what will tmrw bring. Monday, I shall start to go back to work on my Final Year Project. Gotta start my other assignments too. Sigh.. busy busy... Not much time left, but, yet.. still a long way to go in a way. Hmm... I wonder, and I think.

Anyways, thre are signs of spring arriving. I can't wait to see the new green leaves on the trees. Very refreshing! I look forward to the thunderclouds and heavy rain too =)

Hmm what else. Oh I received a birthday present for Wai Tuck! hahahh all the way from Malaysia... lol.. what did I do to recieve such good friends huh... I hope I won't dissapoint you all lol! It got my spirit to exercise back up. Well, I really gotta find some way to train my torso and quadriceps. My body is starting to look... weird.. arm/deltoid muscles too big... others.. skinny like a stick. hahaha!

Orkayz.. what more random update about my life... ohhh I finally cooked my dried chillie chicken after so long. This time, simply cooked but turned out to be quite fine. Tmrw... gotta..stock up on my chocolate and biscuit stock, as well as get bleach for my shirt. And make appointment with Doctor.

I want to sleep soon... at the very least, I hope to get sufficient sleep out of this holiday.

Nine minutes.. nine more minutes before the download completes and I shut down my computer to sleep. Long nice sleep.. I look forward to it. zzzzzzz

*yawn... (as you would have realised, most of what I am writing is just to pass my time... hahaha)

I gotta cook more vegetables.. not enough fibre. Oh my shopping list for tmrw (just to blog for funhahah)

1)Fruits
2)Chinese Vege
3)Bleach
4)Milk
5)Bread
6)Lamb
7)mint... er... something.. for the lamb.. hahaha
8) CHOCOLATE
9)Biscuits
10) Eggs from Yafai

itu saja.

Ohh now that it's holidays, gonna try cook some better stuff. I am sure I will use up all my stocks from malaysia once the deadlines come near.. so.. no canned food for me now

oohh Maybe I should make some jelly.. aih.. so long d hven't made any.

89%.. come on.. download faster.

What else... yea.. I am very interested about Malaysia politics, but I never blogged about it. Strange, I always talk a lot about.. life... and ... human behaviour... when I'm with friends, (certain.. friends) and I enjoy that a lot, but I never blog about it as well. hhhmm... maybe cause this blog is open to everyone. Or maybe my views change a lot over time. As you talk to more people, you see things in a different light, get new input, and more stuff to digest. But I find that at the end of the day, most of the questions remained unaswered.. however, I get more information and to a certain extent, understanding of it.

96%

Now... I am listening to Ta De Jie Mao by Jay chou....er.. .translated literally: Her eyelashes

98%

Maybe I'll blog about my views on Malaysian politics next time... lol... feel like an old person lar.. talking bout that... usually all the uncle-uncle talk about it.. and bitch about the government. hahaha! Well i guess they have the right to it.. they have been through much more than me. Here I am, not even graduated from University... talking crap about everything. Eh.. finish d..

Thus ends this aimless entry. Hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, too bad. I have just wasted some time of your life here on Earth. hahaha... farewell!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun eat too much lamb.. highest in cholestrol dude!

Anonymous said...

lol kk

Anonymous said...

what is.. yafai eggs?

Anonymous said...

err Yafai is the name of a shop... supposed to buy eggs from there.. lol but didn't. I guess I have to steal more from my housemates.. teehee

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger