And the days flew by

Monday 31 March 2008

Amazingly, it's already the third week of Easter. But actually come to think of it, I only have 8 hours of classes per week T__T. Although it sometimes interferes wtih my plan to go to the lab, it ain't that bad. Sometimes, I skip lunch cuz I'm too lazy to go back and eat lunch. T__T this might sound weird, but one of the reason is also because I eat damn slow. So I'll end up using more than one hour T__T.

Oh I just tested the O-Rings. Seems like it's hard to get consistent results, but they seem to be made of the same material. Haven't tried to analyse the results yet. Will do that later tonight, as well as start on sports engineering assignment write up.

Lately, it's getting warmer and warmer, which is good. Anyways, been doing some thinking about my career in the future, and well it befuddles me more than ever. Sigh... don't even know if I am going down the right path. Nvm. Time for olive oil drops for my ear.... gonna get my ear syringed on Wednesday morning. Groovy...

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger