Malaysia trip part 8

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Hello people!

I'm back. With more pictures from visiting relatives.



Hmmm I know this little boy is my relative but i don't know.. exactly... what.. hahahah Distant cousin? Hmmm anyways, he's very cute.. smiles everytime my cousin took a picture of him with flash.

See so excited about the flash hahaha
Han Xue and Mee Leng

My..great aunt, aunt, mum, dad
Uncle and Rushen

LOL
Yeahhh... hahaha




Look at that! It's like the clouds are flowing out of the sky like water.
Hmmm after what I have experienced.. I have to say.. although it sounds rather cliche, the feeling and atmosphere of CNY comes mainly from being with my family and all my relatives. Especially the sound of many people chatting away in one room happily. It was louder than most pubs on a Friday night. HAHAH



Anyways, I have a bit of sore throat and I can't sleep... I need more rest! I think i screwed up my sleeping habits last weekend. Damn.

2 comments:

Wai Loon Kwan said...

wah..... nice rain...

eh... very long dont have food pictures d...

WHERE IS THE FOOOOOOD..............

Jun Xue said...

hahahah no more food pictures already liow lar... habis... near the end of my journey d.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger