Malaysian trip part.....5

Saturday 21 March 2009

Ugh I can no longer remember part no. what this is. Nevermind. The first day of Chinese New Year.
Okok back to updating. WHat did i do.. ohhh yes, visit my grandparents first thing in the morning. And, I saw some lion dance in the neighbourhood so I took some pics:


Can't remember what we had for lunch... I think.. leftovers from the day before? Oh and there were a lottt of my relatives who gathered at my grandpa's place.. wahhh so meriah man.. non stop chatting. haha! Anyway, can't really remember the rest now, suddenly it's noon and we went to my uncle's place:

LOOK AT THAT! more than 40 types of cookies.. walaoeh!!!
My aunt's place.. many of my relatives gathered here

My cousins! Ruying taking a pciture of me at the same time hahah
Whoaaa yummylicious
Damn nice and spacious right?

In the evening, my family and I went to a temple in KL just to soak in the atmosphere and take some pictures:
WHoa nice right

My mum

Funky giant lantern
My mum having some vegetarian noodles.. she was too hungry. My dad was writing some.. Cheng yu for me lol. Err... chinese proverbs?


My mum praying. O.o lol

We were in the hall to watch some performance... I'll post about it next time. Uh.. come to think about it this is quite a short post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! finally an update!!

Anonymous said...

wah wat cheng yu ur dad want u to learn? write some write some!

Jun Xue said...

hahah yes buttercup! Finally an update! A few updates!

Yee Huai: paiseh larr.... next time i find the opportunity to show off then I show off to you lah hahah

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger