Hello

Saturday 21 March 2009

Hello people. Yes I'm still alive (actually I might be Jun Xue's imposter). LOL

The reason for my lack of update is my laziness. I can always make an excuse for that hahah. That aside, I was also quite busy in the past two weeks. A lot of work and it was time to submit my IMechE report.


Okok I shall update y'all on my life. I was very busy with work but still manage to get addicted to Fantasy novels I downloaded online which I read during/after dinner. Thinking back, I can't remmeber much of my life lately.. i think I should write a private diary after all.. one entry each day. They all seem to be a blur when I look back. Although I have done stuff at work and this a and that.. but still. My feeling of dizziness lately did not help at all. It's not like my memory totally failed me but I need stuff to trigger it and I'm awfully confused about the days the events took place. I just remembered that I've been to London last week to celebrate me and Yvonne's birtday.

This cannot do! I mustn't let my life fly by me without me realising. I'm not immortal ( damn I feel old just being 22) and I really should go out and act wild and young while I still can wtf lol.

That said, I wasted my day just relaxing at home, reading novel, chatting with my dad (O.o), falling asleep when I want to, and basically did nothing productive. Hmm... it's time to go wash my clothes. Then read some stuff. Tmrw is another day. And I need to get new shoes... I just realised my old leather shoes koyak already.

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger