Malaysia Trip Part 8

Saturday 4 April 2009

Hullo everyone,

I'm back with more pictures and slightly more words. Now now, it's nearing the end of my posts about my trip, just a little bit more. I know lately my posts are mainly pictures, it's because I've gotten tired of writing description.

Anyways, moving on, first of all, a picture of a latern:

Isn't it beautiful?

Anyways.. I can't remember clearly what we did on the second last day.. Ohh I went house visiting a bit.. went to Pei Sze's house.. met up with Soo Shan... went to Esther's place... and then... Wai Tuck's home! Damn, I should have snapped some pictures there. After that... Did we had steamboat? Damn.. or was that from another day... gahh anyways, moving on, after a whole day of activity and tiredness, we had...

5S2 Re-Union!!!!!


Yeosh!!! It was such a conincidence..well I think it was Esther who arranged it so thanks Esther! It was so lucky to be able to meet up with so many guys from 5S2 once again!! So tak sangka man.. I have only been to the first reunion... and missed all the rest because I was in the UK.

But this time, quite a number of us turned up!!

Some pictures:


People starting to turn up
Some pictures first! We weren't sure how many were going to come..well.. I wasn't
Moar people!

Group picture! That's a good turn out!
Some late arrivals
Yeah!



And when we are all about to leave, some one suggested (I think Angel) we go visit our old school. And that was at 10 pm!!!

What the hell man.. but we all did.. well most of us... try to get into the school or bribe the guards there. hahahha

And you know what, we actually managed to get in. The guard was kind enough to let us in. He followed us in a distance to make sure that we were not making any trouble but still.. it was such a suprise man! hahah!


Looking at the notice board at the old perhimpunan place... What is Andrew doing !?

We had a short tour of the school.. to see how it has changed, if at all.. and all the while it brings up all the old memories of all the stupid stuff we did hahahahha
Ahh it has been such a long while since I went back to school
They made a new pentas! I wonder what is it for
And expanded the canteen! It's bigger now
We went to the padang

But we couldn't get into our form five class. Unfortunately the buidling was closed and locked. So, we just posed there and took pictures hahah! oh, we even checked out the "hounted" house... old direlect building.. but I didn't dare to take any pictures in case some uninvited guest turned up. hahahha

Poswerssss
Ohh yeaaa
Laughing away as usual
We went into one of the available classes and re-enacted our shcool days hahaha
We were all in our old seats
And this is probably what we did all the time
Group pictures!

Alas.. it was so much fun.. aih.. secondary school days rocks! All the things we did... the skits... the laughter.. the games.. skipping class.. poking fun at teachers... running around.. Tae Kwon do... ahhh.. those were the days.

Why is it that everytime we look back, the memories are much sweeter?






2 comments:

Esther said...

eh you can't count izzit?! 9 comes after 8! lol

no la. it was ian who suggested it. wanted to climb over the fence etc summore. hahah.

awesome years!

loon said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaar!!

i miss all the fun!!!

suddenly felt so regret...

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger