Of Mooncakes and dew

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Well hello! Yes I've finally managed to upload my photos. More photos to come, if all goes well. Anyways, here are the photos as promised.

I recieved a parcel from garnet girl i think..2 weeks ago. She sent me mooncakes! Suprisingly, it was only RM30 to send two mooncakes here. I expected it to cost more than that.

Parcel!
Nice packaging! I never knew they sell 2 mooncake with a packaging like this.. I've always thought it's either one or four lol
WHOAAA Heaven
My tea!
Yum yum!

I've finished the single yolk, shared a bit of it with my housemates. I'm going to finish the other one tonight hehe

Anyways, one Saturday, I woke up to the sight of heavy fog again! However, I was too lazy to walk about to take photos, partly because I'm afraid it will rain as well. I did take some photos of spider webs decorated with dew though!


There's so many spider webs T__T
Making nests everywhere

I quite like this picture.

I still have my London trip photos, as well as my "adventures" to blog about (thruth be told, both are quite boring), but I'm going to have my breakfast first. Ja!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Anonymous said...

oooooooo... yeah last pic not bad. if you know how to control the apeture it'll be better.

mooncake! i love it! and your model, looks not bad o.

Jun Xue said...

Hahhaa much have I to learn.

Yea yea I love it too!
hahahh she'll be so happy seeing this!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger