My new camera

Sunday 26 October 2008

This post is dedicate solely to my camera.

In case you are wondering, no, my camera did not go kaputt. Some of my dear (dear?? dear!?) readers seem to have not noticed that I have gotten myself a new camera for the Europe Trip with my parents (well, my dad got it from Malaysia actually) so this post is to officially introduce all of you to my camera!


It's a 10.1 megapixel 18X zoom Nikon camera. It is not a DSLR camera, but there's more options with regards to exposure and apperture compared to most digicams. I got this because I didn't want to go straight to DSLR until I really prepared for it.
It is quite bulky, but well, I have not fully utilized this baby, so we shall see if it's really worth the money (well so far it is haha)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah... finally. LOL! granted with better control of aperture and shutter speed can always let you have the advantage of a DSLR. all you need to do is to play with both of them, and when you switch to dslr, you're gonna be pro.

keep it up!

Jun Xue said...

hahahh true true... I shall slowly explore this! There's too many things to concentrate on now lol

Anonymous said...

hello jun xue's camera :)

-michelle (didn't log in again!)-

Esther said...

18X zoom??! omg.

so now with your new gadget, post up more pics!!! :)

Jun Xue said...

hahahah No opportunity to take photo... I will try!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger