Trip to London

Sunday 5 October 2008

Right. Trip to London. I went to London last Sunday to meet up with Yvonne and other friends. It was my first time to London from Reading. The train took about 25 minutes.. hmm about the the time for the bus ride from my place to city centre T__T. So here are some pictures I took!

That's yvonne and su khok
Michelle with her char kuey teow!

Posing with the... "thing". lol. We had our deserts here. Oh the waitress in this restaurant is not friendly at all.. very eager to get rid of us although there weren't many customers at all T__T
View under the Jubilee bridge
Posing with Tien Han

Our model of the day

Too bad the background is like shit. hahha!


One day I must get my friends to be my model.. to practise my photography skills. Any volunteers?


Michelle's dyed hair. I don't know why I put this picture up seriously

Cute graffiti
By the riverside
Yvonne and her cat picture

Guhh.. i don't want to describe this photo.

Oh, after that, we went to a Belgium restaurant Tian Hann recommended. Quite cool setting underground.
Chocolate beer! Tastes exotic at first.. but i got tired of the weird aftertaste soon.
Can't remember what this is.. but it's nice! Beef, stewed with apple and carrot and other sauces. coolz
One kilo of mussels! hahahaha! we all shared it though

Ahh I forgot the photos of the pistachio ice cream and the waffle with Belgian dark chocolate, both of which are fantastic. Anyways, that's the end of my adventures in London.

7 comments:

Samuel said...

WUT!!... they Char Kuey Teow in London also???

you know if this keeps going on.. I got to change my laptop's keyboard d...

becoming sticky with my saliva...

:(

haha....

Anonymous said...

yalah always post those 'ho liaw'
food. u can change ur name to food blog already lah lol

Jun Xue said...

LOL! I dont have nice pics mah... I can't camwhore cuz not good looking enuff what to do.. LOL

Anonymous said...

awww..nvm..post my pics..since one no one volunteered to be your model I will sacrifice!!

Samuel said...

you don't have to be good looking to be a good cam-whorer... release the inner animal instinct..

:D

be wild, be crazy... so faster go 'kee hiao' now..

Jun Xue said...

LOL b tw who's guess who?

hahah sacrifice yourself... so cham meh!?

LOL paiseh lar... hahah you don't camwhore as well!

Wai Loon Kwan said...

update!! put more food picture....! food, and leng luis! hahaha

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger