Trip to Notthingham

Thursday 23 October 2008

Hello People! It's been a long while since I last updated, and there's quite a bit of stories to share. To begin with, I shall blog about my trip to Notthingham to find my cousin Joanne. Well, pictures tell the tale better than words, and it's getting late, so here we go:

The streets of Notthingham

Joanne and her Nasi Lemak. RAAWWRRR

Shadow
Peculiar corner
Market tents basking in sunlight

Joanne and her salmon. Yum!
More posing. My first experiment at taking proper shots of people. If not for the fact that she's good at posing, it would be much worse lol!

We had dinner with Leann and some of her friends in Nandos

Finally! A picture of me lol! Gah.. she showed me a picture of me from 7 years ago, and we both agreed I haven't changed a bit. ....................... I wish i could say I'm very happy about that.

Ughh... That was rather brief. Okok I shall briefly describe what we did then. Basically, she brought me shopping in Notthingham lol! As she just came to Notthingham not long ago, the city's pretty new to her (yeah.. and I showed her the directions a once or twice... lol I feel so proud about it). Anyways, I bought a black shirt (finally!) and saw a few nice coats (not sure if they are trench coats) which I quite like so I'm waiting for the sales now hahah!

What else.... we had some malaysia food for lunch, and some fish-y food on Sunday. HAHAH I guess that's a pretty poor description, but I think the name of the restaurant was Loch Fyne or something. I had sea Bass with mash and peas, and it tasted quite good! (just that it's tad bit too salty). We didnt' do anything very exciting, but it was good to meet up with my cousin after such a long time... well, slightly more than a year as I remembered.

We spent quite some time chatting, so it's quite a good bonding session as well lol.


Anyways, more stories about my life tommorow, or when the internet connection gets better. I really have to talk to the landlord. We've put up a password but quite often the connection is still shitty.

Allrights, that's all folks. I need rest and sleeepppp


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cousin, quite cute wor!

and I kinda miss Nottingham now leh!!

I always wanted to go Loch Fyne with Jason coz it seems like a classy place (and coz that time I found some 3 course promotion haahaaha)...but never got the chance to coz I moved down South!!!

PS: when can i be your model?? >.<

nylus said...

lol you haven't changed since 7 years ago!

*looks at mirror*...

*ahem ahem*

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! yeah... never change since the day i know you!! hahahhahahaha!! good la.. it means you are immortal! aahaahahah

Jun Xue said...

Fishy: hahaha yea yea I think so too lol!

Ehh how come miss Notts pulak?

Yea yea quite classy.. food is nice hahaha!

OHHH about modeling huh.. how about next week? Saturday? in Hyde park... gua... lol can't think of anywhere else...

Nylus: Gahahhahahah!

Loon: HAHAHAH! Yea.. heck, I think none of us changed, except for min soon who kinda got bigger.. lol!
Immortal...hmmmmm.. perhaps..... hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

eh?

you got new camera zit?
looks like dslr wor..

Anonymous said...

haha.. see.. got ppl say she cute also.. haha..

last pic looks couple-ish. lol.

eh, who said you hasn't changed? you forgot that you actually grew from "ketot" to "wah-you-so-tall-liao" ar?

Jun Xue said...

Loon: HAHAHAHHAH I forgot to blog about that... yes.. I got a new camera. My dad bought it from Malaysia, for the Europe trip. Gahahah!

Buttercup: hahah yea she's cute lar... it's due to my photography skills. LOL! She's getting too many compliments here.

ehh... couplish T___T

No larr... just the photos make me look taller.. I'm still the same!
Trust me!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger