WTH

Monday 26 November 2007

I am kinda peeved.... I was just informed that I won't be able to get any cashback for my phone. Why? WHY you ask...

Well because, firstly, they only accept originals. WHICH I NEVER RECIEVED FROM O2. They dont' accept copy bills from O2 as well. What the hell....

And then! AND THEN! it's already past the cashback date.... which is mainly due to the stupid O2 that sent wrong copy bill.

But the main thing I am so peeved about is that they don't recieved copy bills FROM O2! It's not like I photocopied it! Heck.. once yor bill is lost in post (which is probably what happened in my case... maybe it's the stupid postal strike...) YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOUR CASHBACK.

Even better news, once you failed to claim, all subsequent claims become invalid. WTH. Sigh..........


Well, at least it's not my fault... I can live with it....

Hhahahah!... Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure they don't accept the copy ? Is it just word of mouth or is it in the official policy ?

That's really weird. >:(

Anonymous said...

hey, let me tell you what to do in order to get ur cash back. lodge a complaint. and ask them to give you a feedback and you are not satisfied.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. apparently they do accept copy if you also include another original bill. But they told me it's too late now. Suxxors.

Sigh.. Hhmm maybe I should lodge a complain. teehee...

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger