Another day

Thursday 22 November 2007

After quite a productive day, I kinda wasted the night. I was tired, I should have taken a nap. Tommorow, I MUST wake up at 8.45. GO to class. BE PRODUCTIVE. Try to stay awake most of the time. Hopefully produced something usefull by the end of the day, and then talk to my supervisor.

I still couldn't find much for UV spectroscopy, as well as ultrasound. Going to read up a bit now and then make an appointment with another lecturer to get more information.

Kinda regret my night passed just like that. Oh.. my mushroom soup did not turn out any better. hhhmm.. gotta change recipe maybe. Tmrw, pizza for lunch & dinner! Lol!

Night.

3 comments:

nylus said...

now my turn to say... updates updates updates!!!

Anonymous said...

ppl busy ma... hhhaha!! all d best jx!! yeeeoshhhhhh!

Jun Xue said...

Hhahah yea was busy with project.. okok.. I got loads of pictures from my handphone which I'll post soon.. today I shall post it!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger