Sien-ness

Monday 19 November 2007

Right now only one word can describe my feelings. Sien. Depressing, sieness...

Why is it so? Could it be the winter? The cold, dark skies that cast shadows on my life, painting everything grey.

I will struggle. I will fight. I cannot afford to fall into this darkness!

*Edit

Hmm I find what I've been typing here is quite.. depressing. Might not make any sense to you. Partly because of what I am feeling now, and partly because I just edited my previous post. Sounds... depressing...T__T

ANYWAYS. I've tried eating cherry flavoured ice cream. After my short nap, I find myself feeling.. so.. sien. Exercise? That might be the answer. My songs start to bore me now. They can no longer give me the spirit to work. What happened? I am asking myself as well.

I feel lazy to inform everyone of my new blog.
sienz.

I booked piano room again, for this saturday evening. Hopefully I would be able to play, and enjoy it. Hmm. I guess I will just eat some of my crisps. I can still do work I think. Just that.. the feeling bothers me. Ok. DO work. Thou shalt not laze around whilst work can be done.

Will update this post later, as I would hate to have like five posts in a day. Wouldn't you?

Bye!
(trying to end this post with a happy, upbeat mood or else I will sulk.. hahah!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all in you dude! when you say u can do it, you can!

all i do now everyday is, smile smile and smile. I try my best everyday to make ppl around me smile!

smile is a curve that sets a lot of things straight!

just smile and face the day, no matter how bad it is. just do ur best and worry so much not!

ganbatte kudasai!

yeeeeeeeeouussssssh!

nylus said...

welcome to blogger! :P

Samuel said...

muahahaha... another poor soul had succumbed to the evil force of Blogspot.com... come join us in the darkside... muaahhahahaha

Jun Xue said...

Buttercup: hahah yes I will try my best! I am really struggling to concentrate and increase my attention!

Nylus: Hehe Thanks! :)

Samuel: Hhahahh yea... I kinda addicted to blogging liow.. Not much interaction with other people here, so have to pour out my thoughts in the blog :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I tot no one know here?? haha!

Jun Xue said...

Hhahah I aanounced in my old blog d mar... After editing the post of course.. hahahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like winter blues to me.

You're not alone man, about 25% of all college students in US suffer winter blues.

Go take a walk in the morning or afternoon where the sun is the strongest...... works for me.

Winter Blues

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger