Halloween pictures!

Monday 26 November 2007


As I mentioned in my previous post, it's a pain in the arse to upload new photos and arrange them. So I am just gonna post my Halloween pictures here:


Deranged pumpkin murderer The operating table
Monster unleashed!
Smiley made from a part of the pumpkin Housemates!
Housemates!
Jeng Jeng Jeng! The pumpkin is alive!

I am the Pumpkin Master!
I look so cool here...... hahah!
Scary faces in the dark


P/s: I found a fast way to move photos, using edit Html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the second last pic is nice! the last one also not bad! hahaha!!

and FYI, in the "compose" mode, you can actually drag and drop the pics at places tht you like. but it might have some alignment prob when you post it. try out and you'll know.

just in case u find out how to drag and drop w/o causing the alignment to jumple up, tell me! haha!

nylus said...

lol... just imagine how long i spent on uploading all my photos... plus editing them...

Anonymous said...

Not bad, but you gotta learn from my pumpkin man... its so scary that kids run away peeing in their pant.

Anonymous said...

This is what a badass halloween pumpkin looks like !

http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/33984/2002214327222896710_rs.jpg

Jun Xue said...

Eh minsoon.. can't open the page lar.. LOl

Anonymous said...

I blame the sucky blogspot comment format !!

http://aycu25.webshots.com/image
/33984/2002214327222896710_rs.jpg

Samuel said...

wah.. so syok eh.. get to make a jack o lantern... too bad m'sia don't have much Halloween celebrations.. T_T

Jun Xue said...

Hahhah min soon, predator kar?

Samuel: ahhah yea yea wasted eh. But at least you guys have a proper Chinese New Year T___T
lol!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger