Pictures

Sunday 25 November 2007

These are pictures that I wanted to post in the old blog but never did, in no particular order. Seems like I can only post 5 pictures at a time, and I often get disconnected in the middle of it, and whenever I post new pictures it all end up at the top of the page. Ah well...

Here goes:



Yummy chillie chicken!
Dark clouds 1: Failed to capture the feeling
People in custumes during Halloween.. I missed out on the celebration in city centre
Clouds: Not a good picture
Colourful trees!


Accidently uploaded this picture.. hahah! Tree near my house. I think it's a parking lot
Park on the way to class. Can't capture the dazzling light.. haha!
Friendly neighbourhood (fat) cat.
Inside Mappin hall... I've been wanting to get inside for a long time! Only decent looking hall in the uni I guess.. haha! Taken during Career's day.
Dark clouds which don't seem quite dark here. SIgh.

An Uber cool classroom. Walls of trees man! And you can look at the sky! Taken when I went to the EWB conference.




0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger