Malaysian trip part 10

Monday 13 April 2009

Harlow everyone! I'm back again.. with the last few pictures from my Malaysian trip. Right the last day of my trip... was quite a relaxing one. I met up with a few friends from my primary school! Hmm... that was like ages ago.. primary school. More than a decade ago.

Bernard and Michelle
Seri, Sharon, Michelle, Bernard
The whole gang

It's a shame that we've lost contact with all the rest. Oh well, that's life.







That kind of concludes my malaysian trip. I know it has taken such a long time to post it all, and I kinda regret my decision to post so many pictures. It's so time consuming and made me type so little. Anyways, I still have some pictures from the St/ Patricks' day/my birthday celebration. I'll keep it as short as possible... I need to find a way to upload my pictures quickly somewhere.



Hmmm what else. Hmm nevermind.. I need to improve my social life. lOL

0 comments:

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger