My Birthday celebration + St Patrick's Day

Monday 13 April 2009

Hello all!

Whilst my holiday lasts, I shall post more pictures while I can ^^

These are pictures from my.. belated joint birthday celebration with Yvonne hahaha! Anyways, a number of us gathered in London to have a meal in a posh restaurant (because there was a very good deal on... and we all had cheapest stuff.. hahahah!) and then went to Karaoke after that! The next day was St Patrick's day so I was there snapping a few pictures before heading back to Reading.

Anyways, this is a very late post so enjoy moar pics!


Nice restaurant decor?

Yvonne and Edwin
Hong Wid aka Kaven
Yvonne and and Michelle
A light bulb

I quite like the decor in the restaurant... gives it a very modern feel. And quite artistic too!

WEI ping, Hong Wid, Chloe, and Su Khok
James

All busy fiddling with handphones

FOOD! I think it's quite good lar...not to say like super fantastic but it's delicious!
May Yen, Yein Shiang, Yvonne, Michelle.. okkok I think I have introduced everyone!
FOOD
FUUUDDDDD
Karaoke session!!! We were joined by more guys... guys from Chem Eng... Let me try to remember.. ahh well screw that nvm just enjoy the picturs!
Choosing songs

It wasn't that bad.. although some songs came with a blank background and just words T___T. They even had english songs suprisingly!

And so, we croacked all night long hahaha and the gals even did some dancing T___T. What Yvonne said is quite true.. we ought to let go of ourselves and enjoy! What's the use of being so uptight and trying to jaga the good image... IT"S LIFE!!!!
More group singing. No one actually got to sing properly I think, cus everyone just joined in and sang along loudly hahahah!


The next day, James and I tried to check out the St Patrick's day parade.. but just missed it.. we only managed to run/walk along these two... err.... ugh.. what do you call them.

Girls doing the riverdance... and what is Obama's face doing there!?
There were some celtic music performance too....celtic/irish?
So many ppl are there
I like this pic!
Giant leprechauns who ate Mario's mushrooms
Asam laksa!

Michelle, Yong Kah, James and I had a long chat in the restaurant.. talking crap as usual.. but it's still good fun nevertheless. Yeap, one must go out and enjoy life! Everyday work so hard... so boring man. I feels so good to spend my *hard earned* money. HAHAHAH

I see people who work so much harder than me... not really enjoying life much.. just work work, so diligently.. and i also see people who enjoy life whenever they can.. just work to get by life..

And I think to myself. I shouldnt' allow others to dictate my life's pace right? Now, I just want to goddam enjoy man. Otherwise life is so not worth it. Don't you agree?


ANYWAYS. I already feel a bit old at 22. Serious. OMG... past 21 d.. Past my youth! I'm an adult! OMG... I no longer feel like I can live forever. I think everyone will feel like this at a certain point of their lives. But oh.. 22 d still have no great achievement. Nevermind. Time to re-think my life's plan.

At the same time, I wanna round around screaming and trying everything I can try while I can. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=guitar pro 5.3 (mac) ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger