Pictures

Sunday 30 November 2008

After all the trouble of uploading these photos, I've lost my mood to.. share my thoughts on a certain subject. Nevertheless, some pictures finally!

It was a suprise birthday party for Yong Kah, at Thai Corner in London.

Eng Ee looking adoringly at Yvonne... muahahhaha!

Everyone busy chatting. The table was too long so we were kinda reduced to chatting to the ppl sitting around us.
Paying close attention to other people babbling
I couldn't capture the movement because there was too little light, despite putting ISO 400 (well.. I wanted to use a low apperture as well... ahh greedy me)
Birthday boy posing for camera haha! Before i took this picture I told Michelle to act natural but somehow Yong Kah noticed my camera at the last moment lol


Finally! A picture of me!
Another.. i look pretty tired, but so was everyone because we came straight from work..
Yvonne and Edwin

The food was... so so lar, and definitely not worth how much we paid for it. After the meal we went to the club below the restaurant. There were at least 4-5 bouncers, and they searched our body for weapons as well as scan our identity cards before allowing us in. I was expecting some sort of huge underground dancefloor with a rave party going on behind those huge door.. but.... ai the people didn't really start dancing till quite late. Further, with the exception of Michelle, Yvonne and Edwin, the rest weren't too eager to dance... lol

Oh, a few of us spent the night at Michelle's place and I met up with Yein Shiang the next day. I woke up so late that it got dark soon after T___T

Don't know what she's doing here but,

I think she was talking to me when I ignored her and took this picture. hahah!

Anyways, I think I really have to limit my spending.... gah which reminded me that I haven't bought my train tickets! GAH! I've got all my weekends planned ahead of me until.. perhaps one in January, before i go back to malaysia.. oh no, I need that to do shopping. Oh crap....

*Ilalalalal!

Anyways, I think I slept too much that I'm actually slightly eager to go back to work tomorrow.
It seems that whenever I sit in front of my laptop, I waste most of my time so easily. From today onwards, I shall refrain sitting in front of my laptop unless I have something I really need to do.

Ja~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. in tht kind of case rite, it's hard to take a group shot. try using about ISO800 or ISO1600, then shoot with F1.4/1.8/2.8/3.5/5.6 which ever you have in these range. It should be brighter.

bear in mind that the higher ISO will lead to more noise and hence, avoid using too high ISO. small little tips to this is that, when you take the pics in dark area, you can use your elbow as the tripod. Just make sure that your wrists are strong enough to hold the weight of camera without suddenly move.

and take more of personal pic instead of group shot when using big aperture. Else the rest will blurred out. but it's really hard to shoot in tht kind of lighting. I'm recommending a flash. LOL!

and why did you NOT take the pic of the rave party?! hahha!

Anonymous said...

yea i totally agree with the last paragraph. Other than money, power and lust, nowadays computer/laptop is the fourth source of evils where you lost ur sense of time but just keep playing it aiks

Jun Xue said...

Buttercup: yea precisely. because I know above ISO400 the noise starts to become more apparent, but yea, I should have used a higher apperture when taking group photo. Thanks tahnks lol!

Err Rave party ar... cuz i put it in my bag, in the coat room.

Yee Huai:yea lor yea lor.. aih aih waste time only. Sigh.

nylus said...

yea.. now i limit myself to an hour on the comp a day.. and i found myself having so much more time to do other stuff...

Jun Xue said...

aihh...ya... how depressing.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm new to this. I stumbled upon this message board I find It very accessible and it has helped me out alot. I hope to give something back & guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger