lol

Thursday 20 November 2008

In order keep the readership high, I've decided to post his extremely boring post about basically nothing.

It's not like I don't have much to talk about (after talking so much just moments ago with Yvonne), but... I just can't find the energy to write it all out again, especially in "proper" English, not Manglish.

Here's a link for you to read if you're interested: Click HERE

Other than that,well, work is pretty fulfiling. Yeap yeap boring stuff. Sometimes I wonder who the loyal readers are; I know of a few as they often leave comments, but are there any silent readers out there?

Oh, I just remembered that I have to send out emails to a couple of ppl about Christmast plans... or rather, potential Christmas reunion with the possibility of eating a huge turkey again.

Another random thought: The lack of pictures must bore a number of you guys, but it is really hard to find the opportunity to take photographs. Firstly, I can only travel on weekends, and even that, I don't always do. Secondly, it gets dark by 4.30 nowadays.

Yet another random thought: I won't be taking any great photos during the christmas company dinenr cuz my camera is too bulky. I want to have a great time and swinging my camera around my hips when I'm dancing/eating/getting drunk/doing crazy stuff with my colleagues/ in a formal dinner is not exactly my idea of fun.

Ok, that's enough random thoughts of the day. Another interesting but useless info: Apparently the punching bag in the gym is actually filled with small pieces of cloth. That explains the light weight and the softness (hence it's so hard to condition my shins)

That's all.

7 comments:

Esther said...

"it gets dark by 4.30". whut? so early?!

later some ppl think that you're the appointed photographer for the night if you have the big camera over your shoulder. lol

Jun Xue said...

hahahh yea.... there's still a bit of light but usually it's prety dark by then.

hmm come to think of it that means I will get to snap many pictures of pretty girls.... hhmmm LOL

zoeydee said...

you can borrow my camera haha but you have to come get it!

i think you should definitely get pictures of the night! i wanna see! :D

Jun Xue said...

HAHAHHA yea I can do that. Or, actually, just borrow my colleagues' cameras and snap away.

Yea yea I will try to take as many as possible and post them up here without their permission. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hey,hows your k800i?
quality not bad wan wei..haha

-Louis-

Jun Xue said...

HAHAH true also... but like i said.. it's so dark! Sometimes it feels like the sun didn't rise at all.

Today it was dark by 4.. gah.

Anonymous said...

haha. bring it there!! Chicks!!!!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger