Back

Friday 6 June 2008

Hello everyone!

Hhahaha it's really been a long while since I last updated. Sorry sorry... was busy with exams and all. (I still have two more papers on 11th and 13th June). Anyways, I booked my flight ticket a bit late so I shall be spending less time in Malaysia (most likely gua... ). I'm actually thinking of just not going bakc.. save some money... hhmmm ><

Okok some more cheerful news. I extended my phone contract and at the same time bought a memory card for my hand phone for quite a good price (I think, and hope haha). So now, I have 2gb of storage! Yay! Anyways, here are some pictures.



The memory card. So small wan. Lol



A picture of the arts tower. Actually, that ain't mist, it's rain. Very fine droplets of rain.


More rainy day pictures.

The Royal Holiday Inn hotel. Interview there. Nice place lol. Should have went in to take more pics.

FOOD. The er.. guh.. English breakfast? Nice ^^

My friend's housemate's hamster. It bit me!

Happily looking at me =.=

Happy Wei Jin and Eating Yee Huai. Lol. They cooked dinner, and I just ate for free. Muahhah!

Wei Jin's roast duck and.. that.. ugh. can't remmber name. Cous Cous

Sainsbury selling buddha head! lol

The following pictures were taken in Botanical Gardens. Seems like different species of flowers bloom at different times. Some flowers had already withered.


White flowers



Training spot^^

FOOD! At a italian restaurant on West Street. I was wearing my pajamas. ahha! Went there when my brother arrived in Sheffield the second time.

It's actually veal. Nice! (but quite tough)

PRAWNS

Clouds and light.

That's it ladies and gentlemen. More updates to come later.. not much stories.. well actually got. But now that it's 3.20 in the morning, I shall leave it for another time. Ja!

5 comments:

Samuel said...

damn it... not food again... garh!!...

:D

Samuel said...

is making me fat!! arrrr........

Wai Loon Kwan said...

ya lo... sammy fat alr... fatty...

Jun Xue said...

hahahahha really meh? I wonder how big difference. How come become fat wan?

Anonymous said...

wow! damn nice pics can?! damn good improvement after purchasing tht micro SD card.h ahahahaha!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger