C'td

Monday 12 May 2008

Hello, I'm back. Thanks to the praises about my pictures, I feel so proud that I decided to post a few more. muahahha!
Anyways, the other visitor centre is this:

Upper Derwent visitor centre

Fairholmes, Bamford, Hope Valley S33 0AQ

So.. it's Hope Valley.. go check it out.. I plan to go there with my housemates after I graduated.. perhaps spend a night there. Anyone is welcome to join! (subject to house mate's approval)

And, according to my wise friend Yvonne, the smell i didn't like in the Bakewell pudding is the almond they put in it. Strangely, I like almond usually.. but dislike the almond drink or.. anything in cake. Or maybe I just don't like almond. @@

In a totally unrelated topic, my slippers is starting to smell like wet dog, and the smell is getting on my feet. I guess it's because it's often wet. Time to change sandals. I really wear out my sandals and shoes pretty quickly.


Nice peaceful valley.


Cute lambs wary of the big ram. Notice the cute black white stripes on their legs!

My brother traversing the green pastures of Bakewell

*I like the last picture.. muahahah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! so damn many nice pics! hahaha! your skills has improved much wat! haha! and u started to notice about the lighting and all! lol!

ur previous post got one big yellow flower one.. if you'd removed tht yellow flower it'll be nice as it's now covering almost 50% of the pic. but still, good shot!

and! you make me wanna go UK!!!! damn!

Jun Xue said...

Lol! Yea yea slowly start to learn things by myself.

hmm yea.. it didn't turn out as I expected. I'll try not to do that next time. lol! Nice shot cuz the flowers damn beautiful actually ahhaha!

Hhahaha come lar! Travel the world.. so many things to see!

 
Jun Xue's blog - by Templates para novo blogger